The London Centre for Psychodrama Group and Individual Psychotherapy offers services in London to the general public and to people in many areas of work including mental health, criminal justice, social services, counselling, youth work, substance misuse programmes, the public and voluntary sectors, schools and universities, therapy and helping professions, business and industry.
The London Centre for Psychodrama is registered with the British Psychodrama Association (BPA) as an accredited training organisation, and with the Federation for European Psychodrama Training Organisations (FEPTO). Our professional Diploma in Individual and Group Psychotherapy leads to UKCP registration as a Psychotherapist in the Humanistic and Integrative School of UKCP.
- A one year Certificate/ Foundation Course for new trainees or professionals seeking add-on skills and CPD hours
- A further three year training programme to Diploma level as a Group and Individual Psychodrama Psychotherapist
- Post qualifying MA in Psychodrama at Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge
- A one year accredited Creative Supervision Diploma for those already qualified in their profession
- Psychodrama for Personal Development and Therapy, including experiential weekends and residential events
- Themed psychodrama training weekends for taster and CPD